How To Fix Google Play Services Error
Today we are going to share a new trick or you can say, methods to fix an error which will help you a lot. Google Play Services has stopped working has become a common problem these days and a lot of people are facing this issue.
They search on internet to resolve it but don’t get any answer and are not able to resolve it. You don’t need to search any more as we are going to share methods to resolve this issue.
Google Play Store is the world’s largest platform for games, ebooks, apps and much more. It is mostly used store on android devices. There are a lot of apps in store. You can also get premium and free apps, games. It is also inbuilt in android devices, so you can find any app easily in Play Store and its easy to use too. But sometimes we get problem with play store.
People update their android devices to get new look in the device. One such update was Android 5.0.1 Lolipop and then Android M. These are very nice versions but after updating, we get an error message of Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped working. It has become a common problem. But don’t worry, it can be resolved by using simple methods which we are going to share below.
How to Fix Google Play Error
The message with error annoys a lot and appears continuously but it can be easily fixed with below methods. So lets start.
1. Solve Google Play Error [Method 1]
This is the first method to resolve the problem. Sometimes this problem occur because your phone’s Google Play Services have very old version and are not updated from a long time. Due to old versions of Play Store, you get this error. If you have already updated it and still getting this problem see more methods below. If you have not updated then follow below steps to update:
1. First of all go to Settings.
2. Click on Apps option.
3. Find out Google Play Services app.
4. If you have old version you will see a option of update. Click on Update and download latest version.
2. Solve Google Play Error [Method 2]
Even after updating google play service, you are getting error, then follow this method. It will work surely. But if you still get this problem try 3rd method. This method will be forcely stopping app and clear data.
1. First of all go to Settings.
2. Click on Apps.
3. Find Google Play Services and click on it.
4. You will see a option of Force Stop. Click on it.
5. Now scroll below and click on Clear Data amd Clear Cache.
6. Done!! Error will be fixed.
3. Solve Google Play Error [Method 3]
I hope your problem has been solved but if it is still not solved then follow this 3rd method. In the first method we updated Google Play services and in second forced app to stop and cleared cache and data. In this method we will clear data of Google Services Framework.
1. First of all go to Setting.
2. Select Application Manager.
3. Click on all and find Google Play Services Framework.
4. Click on it and click on Force Stop.
5. Now click on Clear Data &Cache.
6. Now restart your device and done.
4. Solve Google Play Error [Method 4]
If none of the above mthods worked, then follow this method. We have tried many things. Sometimes synchronization stops and this creates errors. So to resolve it, we will remove Google Play Account and add it back. Follow below steps:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click on Accounts. Now you will see all your accounts.
3. Remove your Google account amd restart your device.
4. Now add the account again.
5. Solve Google Play Error [Method 5]
After reading 4 methods your problem will surely be solved but if your luck is hard and you are still getting the error, then try this method. In this method we will resel app preferences, below are steps to do it.
1. Go to settings and click on click on Application Manger.
2. Now click on All.
3. Now click menu button of your phone and click on Reset App Preferences.
4. Restart your device and all done.
So friends this was our today’s shared methods by which you can easily resolve Google Play Services has stopped working problem. You can use any of the methods above. Follow all the steps carefully and your issue will be fixed.
If you are still getting any problem in solving error, feel free to comment below. We will try to help as soon as possible.