Hey Friends, today we are going to explain to you that How to Fix Error 3194 in Simple Steps. They are many situations in which you may find an Error 3194 in iTunes. And How to fix error 3194 is a big issue. This case happens when you are restoring your Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. But they are methods to fix it temporarily. This task can be done by simply blocking the firmware of Apple’s which means signing the services. iPhone error 3194 is most commonly found during triggering when it has been unsigned or when you have experienced an expired firmware. It may also happen on some IOS devices during downgrade or upgrading or even during some restoring is taking place.
How to fix error 3194 in simple steps
There may be many people experiencing this kind of error on your iOS devices. Never get panicked, we have provided you with a quick resolution. Our today’s article will help you to get rid of this problem. Once you fix it, then your iTunes will function by restoring, or your iOS devices will be updated. This technique is suitable for all the versions of iTunes either it is Mac or Windows PC. So follow the article on how to restore the error quickly.
Also Read: Best Websites Like Craigslist Best Edition
Fix Error 3194
For any operating system, the procedure is same, and you can follow As given below.
- First, you need to quit iTunes.
- Then you need to look at your host files.
- In Mac OS X this is: go to Utilities > Terminal and type the code sudo nano /etc/hosts
- And then hit return/enter.
- Enter your administrator password.
- And then hit return/enter.
- In Windows, this is c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
- Next, you need to open the host file with the administrator privileges.
- Once you are done with this, then you need to follow as below, and then save the changes.
- Then you need to connect your iPhone device to your personal computer.
- Now launch the iTunes.
- Make sure that you keep the iPhone/iPad/iPod into DFU mode by just turning the phone off.
- Now hold down the sleep button along with the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Next, release the power button but hold on the home button until you find a notification that iTunes device is now in a recovery mode.
- Now you can start using the iTunes restore features along with your iOS device as well.
Also Read: Best survey remover tools to remove surveys
Note#1 to Fix Error 3194
It is essential that you need to flush your DNS memory. So that, the changes will take place. To make your device recognize the differences:
- You have to relaunch the iTunes.
- After the iOS has been successfully updated then you need to get back to the host files.
- And then remove “220.127.116.11 gs.apple.com” which you have placed. So that, the iTunes will be appropriately updated. This step is the essential step and, you may face other errors in the future while you are upgrading or installing your latest version of IOS.
Note#2 to Fix Error 3194
The iTunes Error 3194 can also occur if you have taken the wrong version of the firm. And can show you via a message “This device isn’t eligible for the requested build.” This is a reason why you need always to use correct form file while you are using your device during manual updates. Or you can also leave your iTunes or iOS to get updated automatically without any other manual data.
Note#3 to Fix Error 3194
If in case you need any external files, then you can get the latest version of the iPhone firmware or iPad firmware. And iPod touch firmware which is directly available from Apple. You should keep in mind that while you are signing the window for downgrading IOS version. Then it has shrunk dramatically, which will not have any history of storing the SHSH blobs at all.
And there will not be an alternative to get them back based on the version of the iOS that you have selected. In such cases, you may have to undergo a different process of restoring the latest one with older IPSW. Therefore, it is very much vital that you should keep the current version of iOS. Or you can just select the most recent version to get rid of 3194 error.
In this case, people who would like to know about the IP address that is being temporarily used and re-associating gs.apple.com with is saurik’s (of Cydia fame) signing server. In this case, if you still find difficulty then you can simply check for the procedure and the demonstration that will help you to make the changes to the host very easily.
Also Read: Best PPD sites (Pay Per Download)
iPhone Error 3194 still occurring
If you are again and again encountered with the same error even if you fix it or if you find another error in iTunes, you need to go back to the host file and then place # (pound sign) before the IP address. Which may be as below:
- #18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com
- #127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com
- #22.214.171.124 gs.apple.com
Once this is done, make sure that you save the file and then restore the iOS device once again. It is also important to flush the DNS memory that may even help you. In some cases, it becomes void when you start using # before the IP address. In such cases, you can simply delete the IP’s that are associated with the domain which is not quite necessary.
Reasons for error 3194
In many cases, this type of error encountered due to the Jailbreak why you are modifying your iOS device. During this process, the jailbreak may take over which will simply alter your device. And it will result in error 3194. This will finally block the Apple’s server. And hence you need to be very careful. This is not a significant problem, but in some cases it will Trigger the error while you are updating to the new version, restoring or even when you’re back up or modify your files.
If you can use any of the modern Jail Break applications which will help you prevent this kind of errors. This is just an alternative but will not help you to its fullest. There are also some cases in which error 3194 will occur when it finds and relevant connectivity that exists between client and host server while you are upgrading or restoring your iOS device. In such cases, try it once again, and it will be set automatically.
Also Read: Best Free Beat Making Software
So far we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding How to fix error 3194 and also how the error will occur. With this simple techniques, you can quickly sort out the issue. Hope you find the article informative and share it with your friends who need assistance regarding this type of errors.