Hello, in our today’s article, We bring you a trick that will make you learn How To See Saved WiFi Password In Android Phone Without Root?. This is the best article for people who want to know How to show wifi password android unrooted how to see saved WiFi password on an android phone without rooting. It is impossible to hack the WiFi password without rooting your device. If in case you do not have routing facility on your smart device then this will be little difficult to be done. And many of the people are not much aware that they cannot get the saved WiFi password on an android phone without rooting it and still keep on researching.
But this can be quickly done with the mobile device that supports WiFi sharing through QR code. Even this facility is available for only a few types of Smartphones but is not available for some devices like Xiaomi, Lenovo, and so on. So in this article, we will show you how to find wifi password on android without root or How To See Saved WiFi Password In Android Phone Without Root?
How To See Saved WiFi Password In Android Phone Without Root
how to find wifi password on android without root
This method is applicable only for some smart devices and not for all. This Wi-Fi routing password will not work in stock Android Firmware. Make sure that you are connected to WiFi to use this facility. It is suggested to have QR Code Reader readily installed on your device. So let’s move on to the tutorial to show wifi password android unrooted.
Also Read:- What to do when iPhone won’t connect to WiFi
Follow the step by step procedure given below to proceed.
- First, open the settings and then go to the Wi-Fi tab on your device.
- Next, you should enable Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Then connect your device to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once you are connected to the Wi-Fi, then click on the name of the Wi-Fi.
- Then you will find a popup window with a QR code.
- Now take the screenshot of the QR code that is provided to you.
- Next download and open the QR Code Reader app that is available in the Play Store. Download QR code Reader app from below.
- Now select the gallery icon from the top-right corner of your phone’s screen.
- Then it will show you some option to choose from where you have to pick the Screenshot of QR code. You have to click the Gallery option from there.
- Now Find and Select the QR code from your Gallery.
- By scanning the QR code, you can quickly recover the password.
- And finally, you have succeeded in getting the password.
Also Read:- Best WiFi Hacking Apps for Android
Procedure to recover wifi password on Android with rooting process
The above method may work for only some smart devices and may not suit for everyone. So for people who are looking for the alternative to recover wifi password on Android with rooting then they can follow the below procedure. It is essential to know that the router comes with many advantages as well as disadvantages. Besides, it may sometimes result in malfunctioning of the device.
Below is the procedure that will help you how to recover wifi password on Android device through rooting process.
- First root your device.
- Once the routing process is done, then you need to check the routing privilege with the help of a routing checker app.
- After that, you need to install Es File Explorer which is available in Play Store.
- Then open the Es File Explorer and then swipe right to go through the navigation.
- Swipe down and then enable the root explorer.
- Then it will ask you for permission and then click on it to access.
- Then select “Local storage” or “Local” and then select “Device.” Make sure that the Es File Explorer keeps changing the app from time to time. And you need not worry about this issue at all.
- Now you need to go to the system folder located in it.
- From the system folders find “etc” and then open it.
- Now find the “wifi” folder and click it.
- And then locate “wpa_supplicant.conf ” file in it.
- Wait until you find a popup window and then choose Es Note editor.
- Then you will find the saved password in the form of “psk” under wifi name “ssid.”
So, this was the article on How To See Saved WiFi Password In Android Phone Without Root. We hope that the article is very much useful for you to guide to show WiFi password without rooting. Show select option to start connecting to the Wi-Fi. If you feel the article is informative, then share it with your friends and let them know the simplest ways to get connected with WiFi without rooting.