Hello, guys today we are going to describe you the ways to connect your iPhone to WiFi when your iPhone won’t connect to WiFi. Sometimes iPhone or phone won’t connect to WiFi. And if you are wondering that Why won’t my iPhone connect WiFi or why won’t my phone connect to WiFi, then this article will help you out. Because with this article, we bring you the solution to the problem.
What to do when iPhone won’t connect to WiFi
The Internet is an essential part of our daily life. And in this modern life, it is hard to spend a single day without an Internet connection. So it is a huge problem if your phone not connecting to WiFi, especially for those who are working and earns online. Therefore, read this article, “What to do when iPhone won’t connect to WiFi.” The answer to all questions, like Why won’t my iPhone connect to WiFi or why won’t my phone connect to WiFi, is this article.
Also Read:- Best WiFi Hacking Apps for Android
If your phone not connecting to WiFi then here are some ways to connect your iPhone to WiFi. Try these below-given Steps to connect your phone to WiFi. Try these methods one by one till your problem get solved. Try to connect your iPhone after trying each step and if it still doesn’t connect then try the next method.
Note that: Just to be safe, we recommend you to make a backup of your whole data.
Also Read:- How To See Saved WiFi Password In Android Without Root
Ways to solve the problem “iPhone won’t connect to WiFi.”
- Restart your device: First of all, restart your device. It may solve your problem. If not, then try the next way.
- Forget Network: Go to your WiFi setting and Choose your WiFi and then select Forget Network. After that scan for WiFi networks, then Find and select your WiFi. And connect to your WiFi again. If this can solve your problem, then you don’t need to follow other ways otherwise, try the next step.
- Airplane Mode Off: Make sure that the Airplane mode is off on your device. If not, then disable the Airplane Mode. And then try to connect your device to WiFi. If you don’t succeed, then follow the next way.
- Reset your device: Now Reset your device by holding the Sleep/Wake button with Home button for few seconds (Resetting procedure may vary to different devices).
- Reset Network Settings: If above ways don’t solve your problem, then Reset your Network Settings, to do so, go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network settings. Note that by following this step, your all networks setting will be resettled, i.e., it will remove all WiFi passwords and Bluetooth pairing, also reset APN and VPN settings.
- Update your iOS or Android software: To update your device’s software, Go to Setting> General> Software Update (Procedure may vary for different devices).
- Reset All Settings: To Reset all Settings, Go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset all setting (Procedure may vary). Note that: it will remove all your app settings.
So these were some ways to connect your phone or iPhone to WiFi. You can try these is your iPhone won’t connect to WiFi or if your phone won’t connect to WiFi. And if still your phone not connecting to WiFi then You must go to service center.
At last, I want to thank you all for visiting this site. I hope you liked our today’s article on “What to do when iPhone won’t connect to WiFi.” This article will help you when your phone won’t connect to WiFi. For additional queries, you can comment on the comment section. And please keep visiting here for more updates.