In this article, we bring you a fantastic software that is Movavi Photo Editor. Taking photos that have ‘perfect’ quality can be close to impossible, especially outside of a studio setting. That is why one of the most important aspects of photo editing involves being able to improve the quality of your photos. The good news is that it is relatively easy to improve the quality of photos using Movavi Photo Editor. In fact, once you launch the software and open up a photo, it will help you to enhance it in several different ways.
How to Improve the Quality of Photos with Movavi Photo Editor
By Adjusting the Color, Blur or Sharpness
One of the most important ways to improve the quality of photos is to adjust the color settings. Doing so will let you improve photos that may be over-exposed or under-exposed, or have a strange hue.
Another common issue with photos is when they end up looking blurry or conversely have lots of grain. If you want to fix, then you will have to use Movavi Photo Editor to adjust either the blur or sharpness of your photo.
- Click on the ‘Adjust’ tab in the upper part of Movavi Photo Editor’s interface.
- Click the ‘Magic Enhance’ button on the right sidebar that appears if you want Movavi Photo Editor to automatically calculate the optimal color balance to make your photo more vivid and saturated.
- Adjust the sliders to manually control the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, temperature, tone, exposure, highlights, or shadows.
- Adjust the blur or sharpness sliders depending on whether you want to blur out grain or sharpen blurry photos respectively.
- Compare the enhanced photo to the original by clicking on the ‘View Original’ button.
- When you’re satisfied, click ‘Save’ to save your photo.
Download Movavi Photo Editor
Also Read: Best Free Beat Making Software
By Removing Unwanted Elements
Sometimes your photos don’t suffer from poor quality per se but look less than ideal because there are unwanted people, objects or other elements in the frame. Fortunately, Movavi Photo Editor can help with that too and will let you remove any elements while ensuring no traces remain.
- Click on the ‘Object Removal’ tab in the upper part of Movavi Photo Editor’s interface.
- Click on the ‘Selection Brush’ tool in the right sidebar and use it to paint over the element that you want to remove (or use the ‘Magic Wand’ or ‘Lasso’ tools).
- Click ‘Start Erasing’ to remove the element that was selected.
- Click on the ‘Stamp’ tool and use it to copy another part of the photo and stamp it over the area to clear up any imperfections.
- When you’re satisfied, then click ‘Save’ to save the photo.
Also Read: Best Prank Websites
Overall these methods should help you to both improve the quality of your photos and fix most issues using Movavi Photo Editor. As you can see it isn’t that difficult to apply the features in question, though it may take a bit of experimentation to familiarize yourself with them fully.
Once you’re able to edit and enhance the quality of your photos using Movavi Photo Editor, you won’t have to worry so much about whether they look ‘perfect’ when you take them. After all, you’ll always be able to fix and improve them later on, so that by the time you’re done, they look perfect – or as close to it as humanly possible.