Today I am going to share the trick, which is very helpful and a matter of discussion for all the android users at this time. Yes, the topic is How To Recover Deleted Files On Android? We are going to share method to recover deleted files on android without using pc. If you are an android user, then you must have come to this question, you must have searched for this trick on the web. There are some people who are clever enough to get the way to recover deleted files without pc, but don’t share it with anyone. So there are many people who don’t know this trick. There are many tutorials and methods on the web for this but most of them don’t work. Some working tricks require pc. But what to do when you don’t have a pc. Don’t worry, you don’t need to scratch your mind for this question as we are sharing the step by step trick to recover deleted files on android without pc.
Android has become the most popular os in the whole world. It has more than billions of users. Android also helps in many ways, now any work can be done on phone. You can also do your office works on it. There are many times when we have very important photos of our school work or office work on our android phone and these get deleted by mistake. Sometimes, children use our phone and they delete images, then it becomes a big problem if images are important. Now, you don’t need to worry in such situation as after reading this article, you will be able to recover deleted files (images) on your phone.
So you have also deleted important images on your phone? Off course, that’s why you are here. So, do you also want to recover these files? Then read this article to end anf then you can easily recover these files in just minutes. Before jumping to the main content, make sure you have all the basic requirements for the trick as these are necessary. You will not be able to move forward without these things.
Requirements For The Trick
Friends, below are all the basic requirements that are necessary for the trick. Make sure you manage all these requirements and then follow the instructions. You will also have to download an app named Diskdigger pro. Don’t go on the name, you can recover your files(images) from the free version too. Take a look on the below list.
- Android Version : Higher than 2.3+
- A Rooted Android Device.( Click Here to read tutorial:How to root Android Device Without Pc. If you are using free version for only recovering images, don’t root your phone. It can be done without rooting in free version.
- DiskDigger Pro Apk (Link given in tutorial)
- Enable Unknown Source. Go to Settings>>Security>>Unknown Source.
- Internet Connection
So friends these are the basic requirements for the trick. You need DiskDigger Pro Apk, I have provided the link in tutorial. You also need a rooted android device, go to this link to, I have shared the step by step method to root device.
About DiskDigger Apk
Most of you have heard name of Duskdigger for first time. So let me explain you diskdigger. It is the best app available for download on Android to recover deleted files. You can recover all the files deleted from your phone whether it is image, app or any other document. Using this app you can easily recover all your files in minutes and also upload these on FTP server. You can also save files on your device.
There are two versions of the app available: Free and Paid. You can recover files on both free amd paid app. The biggest advantage of free version is that you don’t need to root your phone. But with this version, you can only recover images from free app. In the paid version, it costs about Rs.189. You need to root your phone but you can recover any type of file like app, video, document etc. So you can use any version according to your need.
Steps To Recover Deleted File On Android
#1. Free Version (No Root)
1. First of all open play store in your android device.
2. Download app DiskDigger Photo Recovery. There are two apps, one is free and other is paid. Paid is named as DiskDigger Pro file recovery as you can recover any file. But for free version, download one which is named as DiskDigger Photo Recovery.
3. After the app is fully installed, open it.
4. Click on Start Basic Photo Scan. The app will start scanning all your deleted images. If you deleted them months ago, then it may take a couple of minutes.
5. If you have find your desired file, select it.
6. Click on Recover.
7. It will ask for path to save file. Select the option written as: Save the file on a custom path on your device.
8. It will open your file manager and then select desired location.
Done! Your desired images will be saved to your file manager and will be visible in your gallary in minutes. This is how you can recover deleted images in your device with free version of app. But if you want to recover amy other type of file, use paid version. Below is the download link and process to recover files in paid version.
#2. Paid Version (For Any Type Of File And Root Required)
1. First of all open your browser and download all from below link.
2. After downloading install and open it.
3. Run scan and select your desired file
4. Click on Recover and save it.
Done. So it is very easy to recover all type of files on your android device without even connecting it with pc. You can use this method anytime. In free version you can recover images. In paid, you can recover any type of file.
So this was today’s trick shared by us. We shared the whole step by step process to recover deleted files on your android device. Its a quite easy process as I explained everything and step by step process. Hope you are able to recover deleted files. We will be sharing a video tutorial too soon.
Now with ending words, I would like to say bye. However if you are still getting any problem in the tutorial, feel free to comment below. Stay tuned and updated with us.