Whatsapp is one of our basic needs nowadays. Everyone use WhatsApp and finds it very helpful in connecting with friends, family members or anyone. However, you may face problems when you accidentally delete your Whatsapp conversation. If your Whatsapp data is not backed up at Google Drive, then you have lost your data and can’t get it back. But with a simple tool and method, you can now retrieve deleted Whatsapp messages easily. Yes, it is now possible to retrieve deleted Whatsapp messages, media files, in android. After getting through the method, you will find it very easy to recover deleted messages on Whatsapp. If you have made a backup of your chat on google drive, then it is very easy to answer your question, “How to restore deleted WhatsApp messages from Google Drive?“
Whatsapp is one of the most important things for everyone. Most of our communication takes place on Whatsapp nowadays. It has become common that most of the people accidentally delete their important conversations. Then they search for ways to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. Now, you can retrieve WhatsApp messages with the help of Android Data Recovery tool for pc. Whatsapp comes with a feature to backup your chats. But if your chats are very old, you can’t recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Google Drive. Don’t worry, we also have a method to retrieve deleted messages on Whatsapp without backup. To get your deleted Whatsapp messages back, there are two methods which are described below. Today, we will be seeing the methods to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages from Google Drive. You can use the Method 2 if you have not made a backup. So, let’s dive into the guide.
Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages From Google Drive
This is the first way to get your deleted WhatsApp messages back if you have chat backup at Google Drive. The process is very simple in this case and takes a few minutes. You don’t need anything extra. Your android phone will do the work.
Do you know, Whatsapp automatically creates a backup of your data in your device? Yes, you can recover new chats from this easily. Just follow below steps.
1. First of all, uninstall Whatsapp from your phone. Then re-install it.
2. Sign-in with your account.
3. Now, before entering your account, you will see a message to restore your chats. Simply tap Restore.
Done! It will take a few minutes to restore all your chats in your account. You will have your important files and chats back. However, there are some limitations with the method.
1. You can’t recover the selected data. So, you have to restore the whole data even it is useless or very large.
2. Whatsapp messages before the last backup will be restored. You can’t recover WhatsApp messages sent after that.
3. If you have never made a backup before, you will not be able to use these methods to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages in android.
This is the easiest method to recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Google Drive. If you still fail to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages, read the Method 2.
Method 2: How To Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages Without Backup In Android
If you have not made a backup, then this method is a paradise for you. You can retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages without a backup with this method. You will have to use the Android Photo Recovery tool by connecting your device to pc. Then you can recover deleted messages from WhatsApp with the guide given below. You can also recover your images, contacts, text, call history or any other data with this tool. It is working for almost all android devices perfectly.
- A pc or laptop.
- Android Data Recovery tool installed on your pc.
Steps To Retrieve Deleted Whatsapp Messages Without Backup In Android
Below are the steps to recover WhatsApp messages without backup.
1. First of all download Android Data Recovery from above links and then install in your pc.
2. Launch Data Recovery. You will be asked to connect your android to pc. Simply connect your device by USB Cable.
3. Now you have to enable USB debugging on your phone. For this go to Settings>>About Phone>>Tap on Build Number till you see “You are already a developer.”
After the above work, again Go to Settings>>Developer Option>>Check mark on USB debugging.
4. The tool will detect your phone. For the fast scan, select only the files you want. For example, to recover deleted WhatsApp messages, select Whatsapp. Click Next to move further.
5. The tool will scan your Whatsapp. Allow permissions to the tool. There will be a pop-up on your device. Click Allow/Grant/Authorize. If there is no pop-up, click retry in the tool.
6. The scan will complete in few minutes. It will show all the data that can be recovered. For chat history, click on Whatsapp and you can choose the chat you want to retrieve or restore. Click on Recover button. In a few minutes, the messages will be recovered in your Whatsapp. You can now disconnect your phone with your messages back.
That’s it. You can recover any of your deleted WhatsApp messages using this method. Whether you have made a backup or not, this method will work. The bonus part is you can also recover contacts, photos, videos, call history, bookmarks and much more using this tool. If you want to recover a lot of things, it will take some minutes to scan. Then you can recover the file easily.
This was all you can do to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages in android. If you have accidentally deleted your WhatsApp chat, you can use the above methods. We shared two solutions for this. With the first method, you can recover WhatsApp messages from Google Drive. If you have not made any backup, use the second method to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages without backup. With the Android Data Recovery tool, this work is easy. You can also recover other files. Just choose the file you want to recover and it will scan your device for that. The tool is chargeable but it is worth it and the charge is for lifetime access. Use the link given in guide to get 20% discount. If you still face any problem while recovering deleted messages on WhatsApp, feel free to comment below. You can check our other guides also.