How To Root Android Without PC? Hello friends. Welcome to Tricksprout.
Today we are going to talk about rooting your android device. Yes, rooting has become a fashion these days for Android devices.Everyone want to root their android phone to acces core parts of their device and to change device completely from inside. Rooting has become common nowadays and a lot of phones are rooted everyday.
When we hear ‘Rooting an Android’ it feels heavy and hard to root, but its not like old days when we had to use our pc for rooting plus take care while rooting.
Everything has changed with time and an android device can be rooted easily by using some apps. We can root a phone by using pc and directly. Simple, no
one wants to take botheration by connecting pc and then rooting, so everyone thinks of rooting phone directly. So we are going to teach you to root your phone without pc.
Must Read: Romantic Couple Love Dps for Whatsapp and FB
If done in good manner, rooting doesn’t destroys your phone and it has a lot of benefits. If you don’t know much about rooting, then first know about what does root mean.
What does Root Mean?
Putting it easily, Rooting Android means to get root access of your device or you can say rooting gives you the administrative rights to root of your phone. With simple non rooted phone, you are not able to customize internal programs. But after rooting, you can make any wanted change to your device’s internal applications.
After rooting phone, you can do a lot of things with phone. You can install custom roms, remove inbuilt app and much benefits are there of rooting.
Must Read- Best PPD Sites To Earn Huge Within Minutes
Benefits of Rooting
1. The first and greatest benefit of rooting phone is users can imstall a custom on their device. After rooting, you can install a custom rom and give user’s phone a new look.
2. There are many phones in the market which comes with loads of apps which runs in background and consume battery as you can’t remove them. But after rooting, these apps can be removed easily.
3. As we all know, the free app developers put ads in their app to earn money and to remove ads we need to buy the pro version. But after rooting, you can remove ads by using some apps.
4. There are many wonderful apps out of Play Store which are not compatible with our phone or not available. But after rooting we can use such apps.
5. There are many mobile companies which are lazy in giving new android updates amd sometimes they never release update. After rooting, you can get latest version in your phone without waiting for update.
6. A feature which iphone has is we can track it anytime. But after rooting, we can track an android too.
So above are the benefits of rooting an amdroid device, there are much more benefits of rooting. Like everything has, rooting too has both faces i.e. merits and demerits. Below are disadvantages of rooting phone.
Disadvantages of Rooting
1. The first and biggest demerit of rooting because of which people avoid it is it breaks your phone warranty even it is in warranty period. So make sure you root phone after warranty is over.
2. Another big disadvantage of rooting is if you don’t take care while rooting like phone gets shut down while rooting or some other crap, your phone will crash down. You will end up with dead device.
Best Way to Root Android
If we root android by connecting with pc, it will be a big process and will bother. So best way to root phone is using an app. There are many app available for rooting phone, but the best is Kingroot. It is the best app for rooting without pc. So below is step by step process to root your phone using Kingroot.
Must Read- Activate Bot Comments FB
Steps to Root Android without Pc
Below is the step by step process to root your phone without pc. Follow all steps carefully.
Step 1: First of all download Kingroot from below:
Step 2: Install app on your device. You should also enable unknown sources in your phone.
Step 3: After installing, open app.
Step 4: After opening, you will see a button written Start in middle. Click on it.
Step 5: Now rooting process will start. Wait until it completes.
Note: Don’t switch off or remove your phone’s battery while this process in any condition and make aure your phone is fully charged.
Step 6: After the process is completed, you will see a message Root Successfully. Done!! Your phone is rooted successfully. Enjoy.
So friends this is the process by using it you can easily root your phone without connecting it to pc.
Must Read- Recover deleted file on android without pc
So friends this was today’s article shared by us on How to root your android phone. By using all the above described steps, you can easily root your phone. Rooting seems to be a hard task on listening but if you follow all the above steps, you will not face any problem in rooting your device. You will have a lot of new features after rooting your android device. Your phone will become new from inside and you will have the authority to do any thing in your phone. It looks pretty well on hearing. Do all the stuff as described above and Follow all steps and share your experience in comments section below. If you are still getting any problem in rooting your phone, feel free to comment below, we will help as soon as possible. . Stay tuned and updated with us. Thanks for Choosing Us.