Samsung uses the TouchWiz UI which is a very colorful interface with loads of features. Usually, it works fine on all the Samsung devices, but sometimes it may show errors like “TouchWiz Home has Stopped working.” If you are also facing the same problem, then you don’t need to worry about this. Because, Today In this post, I am going to share some methods which will help you to solve the issue when the TouchWiz keeps crashing. So, without further discussion, let’s get started.
Solved: TouchWiz Home Has Stopped Working?
1. Fix the TouchWiz Problem Using Soft Reset
If the error “TouchWiz Home has Stopped Working” appeared for the first time, then it may be a glitch in the TouchWiz system or the firmware. If this happened to you for the first time, then a simple soft reset will be the best option for you. Here are the steps you need to follow to soft reset your smartphone.
- Firstly, Remove the battery from your Samsung device when the phone is on.
- After that, press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds.
- Now, Put the battery back into your phone and turn it on.
The Main purpose of the soft reset is to refresh your smartphone by draining the capacitors stored electricity. If the problem doesn’t get solved with this method, then you have to boot your phone to the safe mode to see if there is any third party app which might be causing the problem.
Also Read: WHAT IS TouchWiz?- ALL ABOUT TouchWiz
2. Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy to Solve the TouchWiz Problem
In the method, you have to factory reset your phone to solve the issue. But, before doing that, we recommend you to backup all the data because this process deletes all the data and information stored on your smartphone. To create your data, just follow the steps that we’ve mentioned below:
- Go to the settings.
- Once it opens, head over to General>Backup & Reset Data option. It will provide you two options known as backup my data and automatic restores.
- Now, just ensure that both the options are made on by ticking the box next to them.
- After that, all your data and information will automatically get saved to your Google Account.
Once the backup process is done, next go-ahead to the reset process and here is how you can perform this:-
- Firstly, turn off your device and then press and hold Home, Power, and Volume up buttons altogether until the Android logo appears on your screen.
- Now, you can use the volume up and down key to highlight any option and power key to confirm it. Next, scroll down to the factory reset option and use the power button to confirm it.
- After that, select delete all user information option and confirm it.
- Wait for few seconds until the “reboot option appears. Once it appears, just click on that to factory reset the phone. Now, your phone will be restarted, and then you have to set it up from scratch again.
That’s it! These are the best methods which you can use when the TouchWiz keeps crashing. I hope this post helped you to solve the problem. If this post helped you, then share it with other people who are also facing the same problem. At last, if you’ve any doubts or questions, then feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.